Live on the Lawn
New Date: Friday, September 25
Beo String Quartet
New location: Hempfield Park Amphitheater
220 Forbes Trail Road, Greensburg PA 15601
The concert begins at 7:00 p.m.
There is a large lawn at the amphitheater, and restroom access, parking is located directly behind the space and is flat.
If you registered for the canceled concert, you do not have to re-register or do anything aside from come and enjoy. If you are no longer able to join due to the rescheduled date, please let the office know at 724-837-1850 or [email protected].
- Please note: attendance is limited to 250 people. Guests MUST PRE-REGISTER prior to the event. Registration is online only.
- Admission is $10 and donations are most welcome.
- The event is located at the Hempfield Park Amphitheater
- The event is outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled. An announcement will be made by 3 p.m. on the day of the concert. Check our Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra social media pages for the latest updates.
- Bring your own folding chairs and/or blankets to sit on.
- Please comply with CDC and the PA Department of Health’s social distancing guidelines of 6 ft.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the grounds and when utilizing the restrooms. Face coverings may be removed while seated – in a socially distanced manner.
- You may bring your own beverages no alcoholic beverages, per park rules.
- Smoking is not permitted, pets are not allowed.
- Admissions are non-refundable.
Jessie Montgomery: Strum
Michael Kamen: Band of Brothers Theme
Yann Tiersen: La Noyee
Mendelssohn: String Quartet. No. 2 in A minor
Sean Neukom: Haydn Recycled. Mvt.3 – Finding Haydn
Bach: Art of Fugue
Learn more about Beo on their website.
*program subject to change
Friday, July 31 at 7 p.m.
The WSO String Quartet will perform light classics, pops, and patriotic tunes.
Samantha Nelson, Sarah Ferrell, Jennifer Dail and Sasha Shapiro
The WSO String Quartet performed light classics, pops, and patriotic tunes.